Often times, as our patients reach the end of their treatment with us, one of the most common questions we get is: “What’s next? How do we go from recovery to performance?”
In fact, the answer is simple: you need a plan based on your unique needs.
That’s why we’re partnering with the DC Area’s top coaches and personal trainers at Explosive Performance (EP).
Whether you’re athlete or just someone looking to stay active, each session is designed to address your body’s weaknesses while building on your strengths.
It should be noted, EP has quite the impressive track record:
- They are 1 of 6 programs recommended by the NFL Players’ Association
- Over 40 Olympians trained with EP, including Gold Medalist Katie Ledecky
- They have trained over 90 professional athletes (and counting)
- Their coaches have worked with over 50 High School state champions in a variety of sports
And the best part? TJC Patients get special perks:
All Jackson Clinics patients are eligible for:
- 2 weeks free membership to OneLife Fitness or Sport&Health clubs
- 60 minute personal evaluation with an EP coach
- Body Composition analysis using InBody
- Custom 12-week training programs
- Discounted Training Options
Now, you may be wondering… what makes Explosive Performance different from other Personal Trainers?
We chose to partner with EP because of their advanced understanding of the human body and biomechanics.
In addition, every session starts with Movement Prep to prime you for safe movement. The Prep phase creates the necessary mobility, stability, and elasticity to help you perform at your best that day. From there, they comprehensively address power, strength, speed, and conditioning to ensure proper form and reduce the risk of injury.
Overall, this partnership allows our Doctors to provide feedback to the EP coaches, while we also get consistent feedback from the EP coaches. By doing this, we are able to create an optimal Transition Plan for our patients to progress from the recovery stage to being able to perform at their best.
Have more questions?
Watch EP-Skyline’s site director, Mike Brooks, answering the most frequently asked questions about Explosive Performance: